Monday, July 28, 2014

Don't be that avatar...

There are MANY fairs in SL. Lots.  I know, I know I've posted before about the lagmonsters who go to these events wearing EVERY single object in their inventory. Just don't be that avatar. Yes, your scripted hair, boobs, butt, feet, ears, LIPS, clothing, earrings and toenails are slowing everyone down. No, you really don't need your lolas, phat azz, loud mouth, ao, poofy ball gown, slink hand, feet, head and brain. It's ok not to wear your fake purse to these events. Trust me. I'm certain that 40 avatars in one area is going to be laggy, no doubt at all. BUT 40 avatars not wearing anything scripted AND sporting a full body alpha? Come on I bet it would be better. So GRAB the FREE full body alpha. HERE. Or make your own. You don't have to worry about what to wear. And probably you don't rez for most people anyhow because you are taxing their graphics so hard! You can prance around looking fancy so many places in SL. So be Fair @ Fairs and keep it simple. xox SLC












No comments:

Post a Comment